If you are unsure as to the licence you require, you can use our selector tool below. Click on the description which best suits your needs and the best licence for you will be shown. If you are still unsure about the right licence, please contact us.
There are two licences available:
|Free user licence: This allows TextArea Rich to be used in personal web sites, corporate web sites, intranets, extranets etc. You may NOT resell textarea rich as part of another product.
|Unbranded licence: This is the same as the free user licence, how ever you may remove the “About TextArea Rich” button from the toolbar.
|Developer’s Licence: If you plan to develop an application or service which you will resell TextArea Rich as part of another product, you require a developer’s licence.
Example use of each licence
- Contact form on your personal/corporate website
- Using TextArea Rich to update your own webpages
- Creating an editing suite for your client to edit their web pages
- Similar usage as the free licence
- You can remove the “?” (about textarea rich) button.
- Creating an application (eg: CMS, Email program etc) which you plan to resell
- Creating a service which you will charge for
If you are still unsure which licence applies to you, please contact us with your project details and we will be glad to help. Alternatively you can search the forum or post a message there.